“Dino's Put Putt and Dine”
Review of Dino Park

Dino Park
Ranked #107 of 372 Restaurants in Karon
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

After a hot humid fun putt putt , We had a few drinks and some food. Well prepared and staff was super friendly. Why go any where else when its all right here for you.

There are newer reviews for Dino Park

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Most of us know that in Australia this restaurant would breach OHS requirements as far as hazards, uneven ground and ponds for kids to fall in. BUT........ It is all part of the setting that makes it attractive and fantastic to be a part of. The tropical setting is fantastic and great to walk from the chaos in the street to an environment that offers seclusion and little treasures around each corner. We were right up the back and found the tables to be a good distance away from each other to offer privacy. The staff's attire were gorgeous, we felt like going yabba dabba doo!
The meals were nice, small serves but enough for the both of us. We enjoyed the spring rolls for entree. The beef massamun curry was hotter than I am used to so I would imagine a hot curry would be like fire!
When we left we watched the little elephant out the front for a good amount of time. I cannot help but feel for them but I have been assured by others they are well cared for. He looked like he was in good condition so I hope that this is the case. It would be interesting to see what other visitors think.

2  Thank LakesideDaisy
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Went there with friends who don't travel very well.
The restaurant/bar were really good. The golf course wasn't anything special.

In the restaurant, the atmosphere was lovely and the staff are great. The cocktails and the food were fantastic!!

The reason I'm giving it an "average" is because, while quirky and with a lovely decor, it could be anywhere in the world and it would be the same. The price is about average for Phuket, staff speak a good amount of English and we had fun.

Also went to the golf course. It was expensive and it was... well... just a minigolf course... with dinosaurs.

If you're going to be in Karon, why not hit the beach instead? Surfing or sunbathing - it's more representative of Thailand than that silly golf course.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We only had a drink at the bar but I had to review my Mojito. It is the best one I have ever had. i have had Mojito;s in lots of places- some expensive some not but this is the best one ever. I am still amazed this was at Dino park. It is a really good set up with the bar at street front. Best people watching

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We had a great time in dino park and in The dino bar after. Fun for the whole family. Fyn for kids - and not crowded. A lot of mosquitos there, but I gues thats just Thailand