“Absolutely Perfect”

Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach
Ranked #8 of 40 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Anthony's boutique is a premier bespoke Tailor for Ladies and Gents. Established in 1996. Anthony's Boutique (Karon Beach) 192/36 The old Phuket (Soi Aroona Karon B7-8) Karon Rd. Karon Beach.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I visited Anthony's with the measurements of my friend in New Zealand and a photo of a wedding dress.
It was such a nerve wrecking job to be entrusted with and a huge responsibility.
We picked out the fabric and altered and embellished the emerging design with suggestions from Sonny and his fellow tailors, and the finished garment was absolutely stunning.
The dress was all packed up and I took it back to New Zealand, very carefully!

When my friend arrived at my home in New Zealand to try on her wedding dress for the very first time she cried with joy, it fitted her perfectly thanks to the extra measurements Sonny had her email to him, there was not one single thing to alter.
Her gorgeous dress and handsome husband made her wedding day just so perfectly memorable, she certainly was one very happy bride.

2  Thank Sheryl B
There are newer reviews for Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This year is it 10 years since I visit Antony´s Boutique for the first time.

Since then, I have ordered clothes many times, both in his shop, by email, and he even visit me here in Norway :)

Quality is great and I have always been satisfied with all my clothes.
He makes great suits for men as well as for women.

Exelent service and very reliable!

3  Thank Tengelen
Reviewed 25 July 2014

if u ever go to phuket and think i want a suit the ppl work @ Anthony's Boutique will make u really satisfied, i got suit made and he got it all right the first time. so he even been to norway and have alot of satisfied coustumers.. better service u will not find other places :) your experience will be as me we had a luagh same time as we found our dream suits and shirts :)

3  Thank Chetil83
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Skilled tailors. Visit the store and ask for Nicu and you will get an exquisite service and maybe a little cold to drink in the heat.

4  Thank Torbenol
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great bunch of guys who create brilliant quality suits and clothes that fit like a glove. You pay a bit more than your everyday Thai tailor, but its worth the extra Bhat - trust me.

4  Thank Hein_bez
Best Tailors P, Owner at Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

We really appreciate your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the future...By Anthony's team.