“Top Tailor”

Anthony's Boutique Karon Beach
Ranked #20 of 52 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Anthony's boutique is a premier bespoke Tailor for Ladies and Gents. Established in 2006. Anthony's Boutique (Karon Beach) 192/36 The old Phuket (Soi Aroona Karon B7-8) Karon Rd. Karon Beach.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Last year I visited Karon Beach in Thailand and I had the pleasure of discovering Anthony's Boutique! While on holiday for two weeks with my partner, I had decided to purchase a bespoke suit and coat. Having already had a few days in the area to scope out the local tailoring scene, I noted that Anthony's was by far the most lavish and presentable store; it immediately stood out from the other tailoring shopfronts in Phuket. However, before I allowed myself to be sold by the store itself and committing myself to buy anything, I wanted inspect some samples of their finished products! Needless to say, I was impressed and after only my first visit, I decided to order a four-piece suit (jacket, vest and two trousers) and a cashmere overcoat.

Having previously worked in men's wear and having some knowledge of how a decent suit should be tailored, I was aware of what to look out for in a tailor. Much to my happiness, Anthony's Boutique ticks all of my boxes. Amongst other things, his staff informed me that I would need to return for two to three fittings to get the suit just right (a decent tailor should NOT take your measurements and simply produce a finalised product). After two additional fittings/alterations, I walked away with the finished products.

Following my holiday and upon returning to Australia, I had all of the garments dry-cleaned and pressed (a must for any new suit or coat). My dry-cleaner remarked on the quality of the finish and fabrics used; he specifically noted that they were some of the best he had seen out of Asia. Granted, I did opt for the premium fabrics. On that note, the selection of suit, shirt and coat fabrics were fantastic and almost overwhelming.

The quality of service and hospitality shown by Anthony himself, as well as the rest of his staff, was wonderful - my partner and I always felt welcome.

I used my suit and overcoat regularly and they have withstood the test of time, still wearing very nicely. I'm a happy customer and I would recommend Anthony's Boutique to anyone visiting Phuket or who would like to send measurements to a tailor from abroad.

3  Thank PatMedia101
"fast delivery"
"beautiful clothes"
"his team"
in 10 reviews
"recommended by a friend"
in 3 reviews
"custom suits and shirts"
"tailored clothing"
"eye for detail"
"great product"
"multiple fittings"
"bespoke suit"
"fabric selection"
"nice suit"

Reviewed 1 August 2014

First time is always equal to Higher Risk. Luckily, Anthony happens to be my lottery for tailor suits. I was with full of surprise with this boutique. My clothes (jacket, 2 trousers, 3 shirts) were perfectly fitting on me, delivered within agreed time and in good quality. I got high return in terms of their service and my clothes. I am very satisfied and will go again in my next visit.

3  Thank ErangaPerera
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am very satisfied with dresses made by Anthony. The service is great and the fabrics are high quality. Shouldn't miss to go Anthony's Boutique, recommended to go if you are searching for the best fabric and service.

2  Thank SimuBjd
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say? Niku and hos staff made a very good job, I entered the shop because curiosity...I came out with 2 suits and 10 shirts!!!!
Excellent quality, service impeccable and Niku now is a friend! And I have already ordered and received last week other 10 shirts and one suit, obviously are all perfect!
Absolutely great!

4  Thank Carlo S
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I visited Anthony's with the measurements of my friend in New Zealand and a photo of a wedding dress.
It was such a nerve wrecking job to be entrusted with and a huge responsibility.
We picked out the fabric and altered and embellished the emerging design with suggestions from Sonny and his fellow tailors, and the finished garment was absolutely stunning.
The dress was all packed up and I took it back to New Zealand, very carefully!

When my friend arrived at my home in New Zealand to try on her wedding dress for the very first time she cried with joy, it fitted her perfectly thanks to the extra measurements Sonny had her email to him, there was not one single thing to alter.
Her gorgeous dress and handsome husband made her wedding day just so perfectly memorable, she certainly was one very happy bride.

2  Thank Sheryl B