“worst meal ever”

Ranked #35 of 359 Restaurants in Karon
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: HomeMadeModernFastFood One of Phukets most famous Restaurants is Kata Villa Restaurant.The restaurant is open every day from 7 am to 11pm. Kata Villa Restaurant 20 Meters from the Beach. Enjoy your Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner by the Swimming Pool or at the Terace overlooking the tropical garden.
Perth, Australia
“worst meal ever”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This resturant seemed lovely from the road, unfortunately we were extremely disappointed. Took at least half an hour for our drinks to arrive, which were coconuts that werent cold at all. Then food took well over an hour..Other people that arrived after us were eating and leaving again before we received our meals, despite several enquiries with the waitress. When the food did arrive it wasnt worth the wait.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
Hobart, Australia
“Food and price fantastic but poor service.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We ate two nights in a row and can't complain about the quality or price as they were both great. However we were one of eight tables tonight with three staff serving and could not for the life of me get a second drink. I did finally order one but it didn't come but I did get charged for it. Because the bill was very a affordable I just paid it but a bit annoying. If you can deal with that it really is a good option for affordability and quality of food.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Nice Thai food at amazing prices ”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I ate here last night. My fiancé has been a chef for a long time and is very fussy with food.

We ordered rice, green curry, yellow curry, prawn spring rolls, 2 cokes and fried banana with icecream and cream. This cost 526 baht.

The yellow curry was delicious and only slightly spicy. The green curry was really good and medium spicy but a touch too runny. The prawn spring rolls were very tasty and they were piping hot. The only concern was the curry was not brought out hot enough. The fried banana was more than enough for the two of us.

Phuket, Thailand
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Kata Villa probably has the best value for money in the area when it comes to Western food. You can get a good sized egg BLT or chicken club sandwich with fries for under 100B here. They have specials on food and drinks every day that are priced not to miss. I've eaten here a couple of times for dinner and several times for take-away. Although there was one waitstaff I dealt with that seemed confused, the other ones that have helped me were quite pleasant. They've even been attentive during the times I've gone there for take-away. I'm always invited to sit at a table, given a glass of ice water, and asked if I want the fan turned on at my table as I wait...for my 90B sandwich. Great service if you ask me. I've only had one Thai dish here--the chicken with cashews. It was tasty, but pretty standard as far as Thai food goes. I'd be willing to give other Thai dishes a try, but I think the draw here is the Western food in good portions at decent prices.

• Visited March 2014
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“Good Thai”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Came here for lunch one rainy day, and both my boyfriend and I got the prawn green curry which was quite tasty - I don't know if it was because I was just really hungry, but I remember it being quite satisfying. There was a cat sleeping on the chair next to me which I thought was quite cute, and because it was raining the ambience of the restaurant felt quite dull and cold, but I'm sure on sunny days it would be quite different.

• Visited April 2014