Bazoomhaus
  • Breakfast included
US$240
US$180
Agoda.com
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Beachfront
US$105
US$111
US$96
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Pacific Club Resort(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$74
Centara Karon Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$88
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We liked this place and thought the price was very reasonable for what you get. Yes, you can hear the reggae bar, but it is Phuket and most hotels are noisy. We found that it wasn't an issue with sleeping.

The location was great (although proved very difficult to find by taxi), you are about 150-200m from Karon beach and steps away from lots of food options, a few markets at night, and some bars. We didn't arrive until very late in the evening and a staff member was still there and checked us in. Also, if you had any questions or needed any help, the staff members were friendly and approachable.

The rooms were fine. Clean, air conditioned, big beds, hot shower. Fairly basic but definitely comfortable. It had everything we needed.

I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NahnahBowman
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Staff not friendly, only the madame housekeeper was very kind. The room is spartan without essential services, bad view and noisy: close to this hostel a reggae-bar plays music still late so you can't sleep before 2:00 a.m. Don't choose this hostel if you are over 22 years old, if you like comfort, if you like sleep, if you don't dive, if you dive for real, if you want a friendly and helpful staff. Guesthouse service at hotel price.

Room Tip: If you have not other chance less desperate, unless terrace rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Bazomhaus for a week. First 3 nights we spent in desk room which was horrible. Noisy from air con and near by pubs, no space to dry your towels or clothes. After speaking with cleaner lady we were offered terrace room which was much nicer. There's noone at the reception whenever you go there so a bit of hassle if you need anything. It looks like this hotel is Korean orientated as owner is Korean. A bit too pricey for what you get but it may be because of Christmas -New Year period. About 5min from beautiful beach which we loved.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annag9104
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Bazoomhaus for a short one day and night.
Very nice hotel located within a 5 minute walk from the Karon beach. Very clean lobby and room, friendly staff, and great location.
We had a King Balcony room. Everything was very good and the free wifi was actually working very well.
I would highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niloo1366
Reviewed 29 July 2013

As soon as I checked in, Jason told me he upgraded me to a suite. Basically, it's the picture with the blue bed. It had much more than I expected. One negative thing that bothered me was that half of my lightbulbs were burned out. They weren't able to fix the problem before I left. However, it just added some mood lighting to my room. They also do dive trips, but I'll have to save that for another trip. The location was perfect for my goal, which was to get my diving certification at Sunrise Diving right next door. There's also plenty of stuff right around the area. It's a quiet location, but you don't have to go far for the beach or nightlife. I would be very happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: It doesn't hurt to ask for a free upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo