“Two chefs does it again!”
Review of Bistro & Catering by Two Chefs - CLOSED

Bistro & Catering by Two Chefs
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: Mexican, Scandinavian, International
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro by Two chefs is open Mon-Sat from 11:00-22:00 (Sundays closed) We serve a large breakfast menu as well as a large ala carte menu. The menu is international with pasta, pizza, steaks, Thai food and a large selection of desserts that we prepare by ourselves in our bakery.We also offer freshly baked breads and a deli selection with our homemade delicatessen as well as some imported snacks and candy. If your birthday is coming up, we make all kinds of birthday cakes and even wedding cakes. We also offer fast and convenient take away options, and we have a large parking for your convenience if you arrive with car. If you are planing for a party or some celebration at home or anywhere on the island or nearby. we do offer catering services for small & large gatherings. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation.
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Great atmosphere, amazing food, delicious drinks and wonderful service, everything you can ask for and more.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

In my opinion, so have the guys behind Two Chefs done everything right.
I have been a recurring guest of especially restaurant in Kata Beach, but if you miss the Scandinavian kitchen, or want to eat good Thai food for the sake of it, I can warmly recommend to eat at the Two Chefs anytime! Bistro, Deli and Restaurant, I have always received good service and good food here!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Best spot for a plesant meal any time of the day.
The menu and staff makes you wanna stay all day.
You've got delicious sandwiches and other breakfast allternatives in the morning,
lighter dishes for lunch and great main courses for dinner.
If thats not enough you can grab a tasty dessert option "to go" from the well filled dessert counter.
And they evan got a selection of scandinavian specialities when I miss "home"
Dont miss this place......you gonna love it!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The first is lovely staff make me feel warm welcome when walk in. I happy all time when I and family choose for our diner in this restaurant. Foods are delicious and look good for dish decoration. It value for our family diner.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We go there specially on the Buffet nights as they through some serious good seafood, oysters and prawns all you can eat.
It was so delicious that I was almost afraid to go back so often to the buffet.
I just couldn't get enough!!

1  Thank 23Jey