“We love Bob!”
Review of Bob Collection

Bob Collection
Ranked #8 of 35 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailoring business located at Karon Beach phuket Thailand since August 2004. The clothes make the man but we make the gentleman, Exceeding expectation. In order to provide timely service to all our customers effectively We will be happy to have the appointment in advances Thank you.
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“We love Bob!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The service from Bob is outstanding. The materials and end result was great. Bob kept in touch by text updating us as to progress and appointments for fittings. One night it was raining and Bob urged us to stay on and entertained us all by talking about his life and business which was nice of him as our appointment was well and truly over and it was late at night. His wife was lovely too. 4 of us had things made here. Only one who had a casual dress was not happy she did not like the finish of the dress. The rest of us had an evening dress and suits made. We all loved the result. My suits are well made and fit perfectly. The quality is excellent. This is the fifth time I have had work suits made in Thailand and my best experience yet so much so that I am trying to work my next holiday around revisiting Bob! My friend had a Thai silk jacket made which I am enviable of as it was truly beautiful and fitted her perfectly. The price for the jacket was reasonable. The price for the suits was around $450aud for the two but they were dresses with a suit jacket so more material was required as opposed to a skirt or pants. I think the main difference with Bob is that he seems to know what suits a female as opposed to trying to make male style suits to fit a female. If you are looking for a bargain I would not suggest Bob but you definitely get what you pay for here.

Visited September 2013