Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I visited this spa twice during our stay at the Centara Grand Resort. The staff is friendly and... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
YolandaS853
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile
My New Favourite

I cannot recommend this spa enough. The website does not do it justice. My husband and I have... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Swedish Massage
13 Reviews
from US$51.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I had the Wanalee package which consisted of a body scrub, body wrap, massage and facial. All treatments were lovely, particularly the wrap which I thought would be a waste of time; but no, it was a wonderful warming and relaxing experience. Massage was excellent and facial left me glowing. Whole package was 5000baht which I know is a lot for Thailand, but just a facial would cost that in Dubai so I was more than happy and may squeeze another package in before I leave.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank buttercup94
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife, mother in-law, sister, wife's friend, sister in-law and her mother absolutly loved the aromatherapy 90 minute massage here.

My wife loved it so much she went back for a second massage with her mother.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I treated myself to a number of treatments whist staying at the Centara Karon resort.
I would highly recommend this spa the welcome was calming and the atmosphere is relaxing. The ladies delivering the treatments are polite and the treatments are delivered with skill. I have visited many spa's and this is certainly one of the best. The cost whilst more expensive than you would pay in the smaller shops the experience does not match this. Thank you.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Anita I
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Was staying in centara grand beach resort and availed services of the spa. Would say that it has very good standard of five star services. We were greeted very well whenever we went to enquire about various spa packages. Very neat and clean changing rooms and therapy rooms.

On cost side, we found it a bit expensive. But would recommend it as one time experience for sure.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

We had several treatments during our star and they were all bliss. Felt like walking on air afterwards. Staff were all pleasant and polite and the surroundings are beautifully decorated and relaxing ambience.

Date of experience: February 2016