Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I visited this spa twice during our stay at the Centara Grand Resort. The staff is friendly and... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
YolandaS853
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile
My New Favourite

I cannot recommend this spa enough. The website does not do it justice. My husband and I have... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Swedish Massage
13 Reviews
from US$50.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This spa is one of the best I've been to. Although it's on the pricier side the service was very good. I had an aromatherapy massage, foot massage and pedicure. I asked for soft pressure which is exactly what I got unlike most places I've been to.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank aja81
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Very good spa. 2 hour facial and aromatherapy oil massage. Thoroughly enjoyed it, very clean and good staff. Good options on massages and also spa treatments.

Definitely will be going back before we leave

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We walked in without any reservation. We were greeted warmly. Their staff were polite, friendly, attentive, patient and professional as we decide on our treatments. Due to limited availability, we decided on a 90 minutes Aromatherapy Massage in a couple room. My girlfriend has eczema and the therapist specially recommended her Almond & Butter oil which was not on their list. While waiting, we have access to their steam bath and sauna. Both our therapist were professional. They maintained their strokes and strength. It was a surreal experience at Spa Cenvaree.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank MiMiMohamed
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I had the Wanalee package which consisted of a body scrub, body wrap, massage and facial. All treatments were lovely, particularly the wrap which I thought would be a waste of time; but no, it was a wonderful warming and relaxing experience. Massage was excellent and facial left me glowing. Whole package was 5000baht which I know is a lot for Thailand, but just a facial would cost that in Dubai so I was more than happy and may squeeze another package in before I leave.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank buttercup94
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife, mother in-law, sister, wife's friend, sister in-law and her mother absolutly loved the aromatherapy 90 minute massage here.

My wife loved it so much she went back for a second massage with her mother.

Date of experience: July 2016