We stayed here as a part of our holiday in December 2012. We had a lovely time, it was quite and peaceful. The breakfast buffet was lovely and had plenty of choice. The staff we friendly and helpful and the pick up from the bus stop in the air conditioned car a treat. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon