My husband and I have just returned having spent 10 nights here. There are alot of positives on this resort which is why I am giving a 5 out of 5.
I liked the friendly staff, beautiful surroundings, clean amenities. We would advise if you are not very able bodied that the layout of the pathways, some quite steep and long may be a bit difficult to manage. We quite liked it though as it gave us plenty to look at along the way to and from our room. We stayed in an ocean view, it was gorgeous. We had one issue about half way through our stay which was not the fault of he resort, but manager Sue quickly resolved this by providing a different room.
If I could say anything negative it would not be about the resort itself but more the streetscape with broken and or absent pathways made it a bit tricky at times. The street hagglers, some of the more aggressive types are a bit of a pain. But once you are in this resort you are away from all of that and can enjoy the beauty around you.
Thank you to the staff for their lovely hospitality, we will always be grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Phuket Resort is perched on a headland at southern end of Karon, among the finest of Phuket's famous west-coast beaches. The Deluxe Villas overlook the beach and the Andaman Sea. All guests have direct access to Karon Beach and can enjoy snorkeling right out front of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Phuket Hotel Karon
- Marina Phuket Karon
- Marina Phuket Resort Karon