My wife found this hotel on Tripadvisor and liked the idea of pool access to every room.
We found everything in this hotel to our liking, and had a very comfortable stay there.
The staff were great, the room clean and spacious, and what better than to jump into the beautiful pool from your own verandah.
The breakfast and other meals were good as well.
The hotel is not very close to the beach if that's what you are looking for, but that is probably why it was a lot cheaper than the large beachfront resorts. I thought the price was an absolute bargain for what we got.
They provide free transport to the beach a few times a day and you can get a taxi back for about 200 Baht. If you do want to walk, it would probably take about 15 minutes.
There are adequate shops for all your needs right outside the hotel, and they are actually cheaper than the beachfront shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel offering direct pool access from all rooms, where room services serve by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Access Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Access Resort And Villas
- Access Resort & Villas Hotel Karon
- Access Hotel Karon
- The Access Hotel
- Access Resort & Villas Phuket/Karon