Lowest prices for your stay
US$34
PricelineUS$34
Hotels.comUS$34
TravelocityUS$34
1,019 results
All reviews yoga retreat steep hill amazing yoga hourly shuttle shuttle service big buddha an ocean view room the hotel offers andaman sea mj phuket massage hillside scooter thai taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Couldn't ask for more during my stay at cc's hideaway. Staffs there were friendly and very helpful when we asked for information. When we booked transport to Big Buddha through the hotel, the staff who send us there even gave us a tour around big buddha. Rooms are cheap and very very worth for money. Even though it is located not quite near the beach, the shuttle services the hotel provided is like a free taxi to get around kata/karon area. Travelling in phuket can be quite expensive therefore, the shuttle service can help you get around the area for free. Hotel is spacious and very comfortable. Nice pool to swim in too. Thanks to Ken and the staffs there for the excellent service given to us and helping us make last minute plans and providing info when we are not sure of where to go/what to do.
Definetely coming back

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank YanTeo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've stayed at the Cc's hideaway for 3 nights on the beginning of my trip around Thailand and it was a brilliant choice for the start of my travels. From the minute I arrived the staff were very attentive and helpful. I had a pool view room which was very spacious and comfortable with a balcony too. The food at the restaurant is delicious and also try the yoga class on the terrace overlooking the sea! I definitely would stay there again!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 467diogoc
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed for three nights in a pool access room back in November. Our room was fantastic, spotless and a good size. The walk in shower was a particular highlight.

The only real downside was the location. While being up on the hill away from the hustle and bustle was nice and made for lovely views you paid a price for this with a lack of freedom to come and go.

We tried making use of the shuttle service offered but the driver generally refused to pick us up due to the taxi mafia. Whilst it is understandable he would not want to take this risk, the hotel should not offer this service. Any time we asked to be dropped off we were made to feel very guilty. We ended up using taxis to get back at night, which we didn't mind but it was difficult to get down into Kata without a lift.

I would not go so far as to say don't stay here as it is very beautiful but do be aware it may be difficult to get to and from the beach and restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2013
3  Thank LouiseDavenport
gary h, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for your review of your stay seven months ago. CC's Hideaway is very up front about our location as a Hideaway retreat on the slopes of the mountain overlooking Kata Beach. The hotel offers hourly shuttle services to 8 different stops along three of the best beaches in Phuket and I was very surprised that any of our drivers would make you feel guilty for using a service that the hotel happily provides. I do not see any indication that you spoke to the manager about your concerns.

As for the taxi mafia - this is a problem throughout the Kingdom of Thailand and it usually does not affect our services to and from the beaches. When we have had any indication that our service could be interrupted we adjust our pick-up and drop-off locations. This is the first time I have had any guests indicate they had service problems caused by the taxi mafia and I am very sorry to hear about this. In addition - over the past 8 days the coup here in Thailand has quickly addressed this. Over 120 taxi drivers were arrested and charged for corruption and the Mayor was removed from office. All of us here in Phuket hopes that this may solve the problem.

I was quite saddened to see that you would give us only 3 stars based on a location we are very honest about and some other outside issues beyond our control.

I hope you will give us another chance - your review indicates that overall that CC's met many of your expectations. I'm sure that when you return you will see that CC's can meet all of them.

Again - I thank you for your review.

Gary

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Located away from the busy hustle and bustle of Karon Beach CC's Hideway was exactly what we wanted in our Phuket vacation. The hotel is serene and the staff were fantastic. Our room was a gorgeous and clean retreat. We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel restaurant, the beautiful hotel pool, the spa, and several other hotel services. If your aim is to be centrally located this might not be the hotel for you, but the hotel does offer a shuttle service that will escort you to the Karon beaches and shopping areas.

Room tip: We selected an Ocean view room which is accessible via stairs (no elevator), but the view from the balcony was fantastic and for us well worth the trek.
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank Gaby R
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I love this hotel. It's really beautiful with stunning views, and the rooms have a really traditional feel to them and are immaculately clean, modern and comfortable.
The pool is quite large and there are plenty of sun loungers and more on the hotel roof too which is great for catching that last hour of sun.
Breakfast was not included in our price but was only about £4 and was great value for money. Lovely surroundings to eat in as well.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and they have a shuttle bus every hour to take you down into town. They will also pick you up if you need that too. That is a great help as the hill upto the hotel is so steep you would do very well to do it more than once!
In the 5 days we stayed there wasn't really anything going on in the hotel. Hardly anyone had an evening meal, no one ever had a drink at the bar so the atmosphere was a bit dead which was a shame. I'm sure at other times there must be things happening.
They also have a gorgeous cat who loves to be stroked. Always a bonus!

Date of stay: March 2014