We stayed for 10 nights in July at this resort. The setting is very attractive with tropical gardens surrounding three large, well appointed pools. We stayed in the terraces and used the terrace pool which was perfect for a middle aged couple and was even shaded in the middle afternoon. The Lagoon pool is excellent for young families. Our room was well appointed and roomy with a good air conditioner, very comfortable bed and pillows. The bathroom was spacious, very clean and came with large soft towels. The resort facilities included a comfortable air conditioned gym, tennis courts, spa and two restaurants. Breakfast consisted of an extensive buffet of western and Thai foods making it too tempting to over eat. We chose this resort because it was a tranquil oasis right in the middle of Karon Beach only metres away from the restaurants and shops and were not disappointed. The beach is about a half km walk from the hotel, which wouldn't suit some tourists, but we tended to relax around the pools. WIFI worked very well and is free if you sign up for a Centara 1 card, which routinely happens when you check in. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I would happily stay at the Centara again on a future stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Karon Town, with an abundance of eateries and entertainment options at its doorstep and Karon Beach a short stroll away, the resort is perfectly located to experience the many facets of Phuket. As a destination in its own right, Centara Karon Resort Phuket fulfils every holiday aspiration, from pure bliss at Spa Cenvaree to active holidays and family fun with activities galore, yoga sessions, three swimming pools, waterslides and a kids’ club. This four-star resort, laid out within beautiful gardens backed by green hills, is comprised of four very distinctive residential zones. Couples and small families will find the rooms and Honeymoon Suites at the Terraces a comfortable retreat, and enjoy the option of ocean view or a private outdoor Jacuzzi; while families and groups of friends are spoilt for choice with spacious guestrooms set moments away from the waterslide and games of the Lagoon pool. The generously-sized one- and two-bedroom Cabanas feature a private terrace with a plunge Jacuzzi. As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities and three expansive swimming pool areas complete with three children’s pools for the younger ones to splash in, two waterslides and pool games. Pool parties are held regularly, and other activities include tennis and football. The resort also has two restaurants, a sports bar, and three swim-up pool bars A scheduled shuttle service takes guests from the resort to Patong, and Phuket International Airport is reached in less than one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Centara Karon Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Karon Hotel Phuket
- Centara Hotel Karon