We stayed at this hotel for 8 days. It is a lovely hotel, it was clean and most of the staffs were friendly towards me (they don't seem to treat Asian female with as much respect as they do the Euro-male). It was all fine until day 3. As part of our stay we were allowed access to a breakfast every morning. On the 3rd morning, my partner and I came down to get some breakfast. The waitress who served us every morning (never acknowledge me before) told my partner that I was taken in from the street therefore he has to pay for my breakfast.
Needless to say I was very upset and demand the manager. The waitress decided to lie to the manager about what she said but there were other guess that backed me up. I have never felt so humiliated. Apart from this, the wifi was super expensive and not all that fast.
For such a high class hotel, they should have trained their staffs better. I had better service at a 2 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Karon Town, with an abundance of eateries and entertainment options at its doorstep and Karon Beach a short stroll away, the resort is perfectly located to experience the many facets of Phuket. As a destination in its own right, Centara Karon Resort Phuket fulfils every holiday aspiration, from pure bliss at Spa Cenvaree to active holidays and family fun with activities galore, yoga sessions, three swimming pools, waterslides and a kids’ club. This four-star resort, laid out within beautiful gardens backed by green hills, is comprised of four very distinctive residential zones. Couples and small families will find the rooms and Honeymoon Suites at the Terraces a comfortable retreat, and enjoy the option of ocean view or a private outdoor Jacuzzi; while families and groups of friends are spoilt for choice with spacious guestrooms set moments away from the waterslide and games of the Lagoon pool. The generously-sized one- and two-bedroom Cabanas feature a private terrace with a plunge Jacuzzi. As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities and three expansive swimming pool areas complete with three children’s pools for the younger ones to splash in, two waterslides and pool games. Pool parties are held regularly, and other activities include tennis and football. The resort also has two restaurants, a sports bar, and three swim-up pool bars A scheduled shuttle service takes guests from the resort to Patong, and Phuket International Airport is reached in less than one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Karon Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Karon Hotel Phuket
- Centara Hotel Karon