We make an annual trip to Phuket and always stay in karon/kata region. This was our first stay at horizon and Must say what a lovely experience. The staff were wondeful and friendly, rooms clean, pools were great. It was may/June and Phuket was quiet, so it felt as though we had the resort to ourselves. Only downside that if you are not do fit and able, there is quite a steep hill to climb to get to the resort but as we are, it wasn't a problem but I don't think I would have booked my aging parents in here. Good for young families, couples but not for people who find steps and steep hills challenging. Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket