We stayed one week at the Horizon. The rooms are nice contemporary and have a balcony overlooking the pool and in the distance the bay. The pool is a good size. You do need to claim early chaise lounges if you want to spend time the pool as it does get crowded. It is not a relaxing hotel though as it is noisy and busy. Food…so-so. It is easy walk to the beach so you can get away from the busy pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket