My husband and I just returned from Horizon Karon and had a wonderful time.Resort grounds were beautiful and staff very friendly.We decided not to pay extra for the privilege club wing and I was glad we didn't as our room was a good size,very clean and only a 15 second walk to pool which only had a few people in it every time.I can't understand the people who have said the beds were very hard,we thought they were very comfy.No problem to get a ride up or down the hill in the tuk tuk and great to have the pancake man at the bottom!
Previously we have always stayed in Patong but this location is better,plenty to do and family friendly.At bottom of hill left is Kata and right is Karon.Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotel.de, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket