Review Highlights
G’day and G’night

Typical Aussie bar for the resort. Stools, beers, spirits, pool tables, tv’s and music. Typical... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$121.60
from US$21.90
from US$49.40
More Info
All reviews home away from home pool table great place to watch football quick drink sports bar worth a visit across the road great service kenny afl connect4 expats massage
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Typical travellers, backpackers, tourists all enjoying the entertainment. Worth the walk from our hotel and will go again when in Karon Beach.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Great bar for a night out, the band was excellent and always gave us such a warm welcome. The Hostess Beyonce was really lovely. A real good laugh and made us all so welcome. Have very fond memories of this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We headed out for the night and decided to have a little drink on the way home. Popped into the Aussie bar with a 10 and 12 year old. The bar was quite lively with a live band one so I was not sure the kids would be allowed in. However they said yes. They let my son use the pool table in the bar across the road and gave my daughter a connect4 game to play while we sat at the bar. All the staff welcomed us and we had a good night out.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

In a farang owned bar I don't expect to dry my hands with a dirty damp rag hanging on a nail. The publican could improve his complaints management by not trying to defend the bar's shortcomings.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Only went in here once as there were to many young Thai girls hanging around the old men, not my scene at all. service was a little slow but on a plus side the drinks were all good value for money and the live entertainment were fab.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here to watch AFL. Great bar with fantastic staff. Lots of large televisions so options to watch NRL also. And they turn the volume up so you can actually hear it!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

As an Aussie i visited in here to get my fix of AFL on the weekend, they had 3 screens with the footy on and some decent priced drinks as well. As i was with the family i didnt go there at night though.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time here. The staff are great. It's known as the Husband's day care. The staff are keen to have a laugh and know some Aussie humour.
Pool comps on all the time. Beer is cheap and they have so many fans situated everywhere, it's the coolest bar in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It seems a little silly to travel from Australia to Thailand to go to an Aussie but thats exactly what I do. Great atmosphere in a great location over the hill from Patong out of all the hustle and bustle. Friendly staff, great live music and Kenny the owner is one of the best people on the planet, nothing is too much trouble and he is a great source of local information. Kenny's is a great starting location or the place to finish up your night out. Its awesome but dont take my word for it, get on board, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I just gave them 1000 bat to change to pay the bill and got back only 2 papers of 50 bat. They said that i gave them only 100 bat. And they didnt start to investigate the situation, just start shouting! I told them that i will call the police...but understood that i cant prove it, i’ve paid 1000 bat more. Be careful and record on the video money that u give to waitress and waitress too, to have some prove. Better dont go to this place.

1  Thank c00lzer0