“Suits and Shirts for Men”
Review of Nordic Fashion

Nordic Fashion
Ranked #2 of 57 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Nordic Fashion Once tried, trusted forever is our motto and we think you will agree. We offer you custom tailored garments in a wide selection of fabrics. Have a design you have seen in a magazine? We can produce that for you! Bring in your photos or email them to us. We welcome all our clients like family, you can shop in a pleasant atmosphere with no pressure. Every item we produce is made from the highest quality materials and professional tailoring practices, ensuring your garment will provide years of service. We retain your measurements on file for 5 years, which makes reordering garments very easy. Next time you are in Karon Beach, stop in and say hello. We have numerous catalogs with the latest fashions for dresses, blouses, shirts, and suites. We ship worldwide so getting a custom made item to you is no problem for us! Meet Tailor Jack My name is Jack Binod and I founded Nordic Fashion in 1997 and have been providing custom tailoring services for Thai and international markets. My goal is simple: total satisfaction for my customers. My shops carry internationally recognized materials and we have the ability to create original clothes and can create anything from a photograph. The custom tailored garments can be made to fit any size. You can be assured of durability and longevity of every piece I and my tailors create. Nordic Fashion does make marketing trip to Europe yearly. I may be able to visit your area, to discuss details please contact me. "Clothes make the person" - it's an old saying but it is still valid today. In this day and age every detail of your business life is important. If the suit fits perfect, it shows a level of success that will leave a lasting impression. A custom tailored suit made by Nordic Fashion Phuket will help you look confident, people around you will notice. This could be critical to your success. You provide us with your exact measurements and let us make it for you. With years of experience and dedication, we can assure you best fit and quality fabric (Silk, Wool, Cotton, Linen). If you are the one who wants to add personal touch to your clothes, you are more than welcome to provide us with your designs and we would bring in those designs for your clothes, immaculately. There are many Tailors to choose from in Phuket, we have found a few very good ones. Keep in mind that tailors that offer suits made in a day are probably not the most professional. Our suits and dresses, whatever, can be made in about 3 days, sometimes requiring 1 to 3 fittings to ensure the perfect fit. We can also arrange for you custom made leather goods, such as Boots, Vest, and Jackets. Busy on your holiday and don't think you can come into our shop for garments or fittings? Not a problem, contact us and we can come to your hotel anywhere in Phuket! We can bring our fabric samples, garment catalogs, and can measure you, then return for any fittings needed. All from the comfort of your hotel!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow. What amazing customer service from Alex and Raj. Thank you so much for your professionalism and style. Such friendly happy service. Will always remember.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"visiting phuket"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I bought two skirts. The clothes are very nice, fine fabric and good fit. I highly recommend this tailor!

Nina

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bought a sports jacket from here, and left it late in my holiday to order it. I was measured up and they had it made in a little over 24 hours. Fit perfectly first time! Wouldn't recommend leaving it this late to order though, because if it needed any alterations I would have had to get them to ship it to Australia. Very happy with the expedient turnaround. I also found their materials more to my liking than other shops in the area - I was specifically after a dark blue check material.

Also happy with the quality and fit. Nice burgundy lining and checks matched up on the back, which seems like a trivial thing but I've seen jackets made without the checks lining up and it stands out like you know what! Checked out a few places closer to the Hilton for materials specifically and also for pricing, and as you would expect, prices went up accordingly (and materials were not what I wanted). Hence, I came back to Nordic Fashion as the VFM was right for me.

Also, it would seem that the same jacket master is used across Karon Beach, who takes the measurements and I assume is the person in charge of getting the jacket made to measure back at base camp. Friends of ours staying at the Hilton ordered a suit from a tailor close to them, and the same jacket master they used followed them straight to my fitting afterwards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nordic Fashion tailors have been amazing. We have had exceptional service from Alec’s and Raj, they were awesome. Shirts and suits were so well done. 5 star service and quality.