I had a great stay at Pineapple! It's nicely located 5 min from the beach and <5 min from everything else. I stayed in the dorm which had everything that I wanted, from tons of fans to a locker, towel and a good bathroom. It's owned by Steve and Lek, who are both very friendly and helpful. When I was here the prices were a bit lower than normally because of low season. I paid 175 THB for the dorm, which is a lot cheaper than anything else I found. You get a fast wifi connection, a computer free to use for guests, and they also have snorkel and other beach stuff to borrow for free. For the people with a higher budget they also have more luxury rooms. Recommendation for everybody who doesn't want to stay in one of the extremely upscale, expensive Phuket resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon