I stayed for a month at this place while I was deciding where I wanted to live in Phuket. The guesthouse is family run and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and comfortable and the wifi is excellent. Overall it is excellent value. They have excellent English breakfasts if you're missing home, and also good Thai food. The highly rated but great value Mama Noi restaurant is practically next door also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon