Arrived in Phuket on a late evening flight, but it was a hassle-free trip from the airport to the guesthouse because I requested for an airport pickup from Steve days before I flew in. And although it was already very late (almost midnight, I think) when I reached the guesthouse, somebody is still up to meet me & checking-in was very swift. My room was very cozy. I was actually quite surprised & pleased that the room has exceeded my expectations of a "guesthouse" accommodation. My room was so spacious & big enough for a family of 3 or 4. I was actually expecting my room to be a bit noisy because it was already at the far end of the building & facing the main road. But no, each night was a very restful sleep for me :) I can't say anything bad about the cleanliness either, because my room was cleaned everyday whenever I'm out in the beach or in a tour. However, I suggest that the common area near the stairs should be cleared of clutter, its a bit of an eye sore.
The guesthouse also has a good location being just a 5-minute walk to the beachfront. Food is also not a problem as there are a lot of restaurants & a 7-Eleven store nearby.
The staff are pleasant, and kudos to Sai who is very hospitable & helpful especially when there was a last-minute change in one of my scheduled tour. It's also good to note that they speak English so communication is really not a problem.
Overall, I had a very pleasant & relaxing stay at Pineapple Guesthouse and will definitely recommend & stay there again when I get the chance to return to Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon