Twin Inn Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$172
US$160
Westin.com
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$183
Meroom(Talat Yai)
US$26
The Memory at On On Hotel(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$35
  • Restaurant
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
US$462
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Baan Suwantawe(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$35
Agoda.com
Ao Chalong Villa & Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Agoda.com
Crystal Wild Resort Panwa Phuket(Wichit)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$85
Agoda.com
PHUKET TOWN INN(Talat Yai)
US$29
US$24
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The hotel room was fully paid up for the THREE nights and still they said there was NO room when I checked-in on the first day. They wanted to assign me to another hotel and return the next day. I complained and wanted to speak to their manager. Then, they transferred another local guest and gave me a room which was of a poor quality with leak. The next day, they changed my room. Having travelled from Sydney all the way, I did not expect this delay at check-in after fully paying Agoda.

Room Tip: Very cheap, but poor quality. I made a mistake due to the name confusion. I should have book Twin hotel instead. But the management is same and hence I assume the same issues are there too.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank balasubra
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We booked the Twin Inn for an overnight before heading out to the islands. First, be aware it's a long way from the bus station. We walked, but should've taken a cab. The price of a ride from the bus station to the hotel is more than the ride from Phuket airport by bus. Service was sub-par and unfriendly. The room was dated, dirty, and poorly lit. There is little in the way of restaurants nearby, unless you want to eat at a 'massage parlor' down the street. We were not expecting much for the price and just a single night stay, but it was way below our low expectations. I'd find another option. We booked it because it is closer to the ferry than most, but if you purchase a ticket from any hotel, it comes with a free ride to the boat. I'd recommend staying somewhere closer to the bus station. Oh yeah...breakfast was not appetizing.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cush419
Reviewed 22 October 2011

This is a hotel that promotes rest, relaxation and unforgettable memories. The only thing it lives up to is the unforgettable memory of how retched a hotel this place is!

We arrived exausted from extended travels and were greeted warmly, had our bags taken up to our room and were shown where everything was located. Both impressed we then sat down on the bed to find it was not what we imagined it to be but was hard, springy, and on the verge of breakdown. We then discovered it was covered in ants which began biting and running all over our bodies.

Quick to bring this to the staff's attention we were then moved to another room on a higher floor which was the room we were envisioning. Larger, more comfortable and no ants on the bed. However, we still awoke with several bites from the occassional wanderers.

The staff was incredibly resistant to help us further with the ant problem however they eventually sided with us and provided a one night refund. From that point, they refused to even talk to us or look us in the face. Not the type of service I would expect from a hotel that charges between 800-1200 Baht per night. I have stayed in hotels and guesthouses for less than half that price and received quality and service that goes above and beyond what I could expect anywhere.

The food is expensive but decent as long as you are not eating the included breakfast. The breakfast was a buffet one day and a set meal the next. Confusing to customers and terrible to eat, we opted to go somewhere else and pay for a better meal. There is a great restaurant at the corner of the road that is affordable and the staff are superb.

Overall, this was a terrible hotel. I would never come back here nor would I ever recommend anyone to stay. Look around for a higher quality place that gives you a better value for your money.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed here one night and I would not go back. We had to take our cases up stairs ourselves as there was no bell boy and no elevator. After having a nap for an hour or so I woke up to find ants all over the bed and floor and also in the bathroom all over the Walls. After complaining and changing rooms, the second one seemed fine until three o'clock in the morning when yet again ants started appearing. When we were leaving, the girl on the desk "forgot" about our deposit until we asked at which point she started laughing to her colleagues who were just hanging around reception. We paid 1000 baht through a woman at the airport and i feel this was a total rip off! I would not recommend this place to anyone. Avoid at all costs!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I stayed for one night because I had a night to kill in Phuket. I paid 1000 baht for a double bed room with ac, hot water and free wifi. Overall, I thought it was a good deal. A porter helped me take my bag upstairs because there is no lift. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a desk, television, side table with lamp and wardrobe. There was a fridge with mini bar and 2 bottles of singha water a day. The bathroom was clean and everything worked properly. The only bad thing was breakfast which had no vegetarian option (very common in cheap hotels) and very cheap food e.g. starched white bread and sugary juice (also very common). If I came back I would ask for a discount and no breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo