The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$334
Average 3/5
Meroom(Talat Yai)
US$26
Great 4.5/5
Sino House Phuket Hotel and Apartment(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$45
Trip.com
Very Good 4/5
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$61
Great 4.5/5
The Memory at On On Hotel(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$31
  • Restaurant
Baan Suwantawe(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$36
Great 4.5/5
Ao Chalong Villa & Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$75
Very Good 4/5
The Tint At Phuket Town(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$30
Great 4.5/5
Chinotel Phuket(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$17
2,194 results
All reviewspregosplash poolkids clubseasonal tastesheavenly bedprivate beachsala pool villadiscovery suitebuggy servicesea viewspg platinumgolf cartasian restaurantheavenly spashuttle buspatong beachswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Firstly this is a huge hotel but don't let that put you off. Everywhere there are golf carts that will take you anywhere you want and if you set off to walk you can be sure a smiling face will catch you up and give you a lift. The best thing here is the staff. Unfailingly polite, smiling and willing to help in any way. They actually look as if they enjoy their jobs.
Breakfast vast - a huge choice all served in an inside or outside venue with views of the bay.
Other restaurants excellent quality especially enjoyed Prego the beach side Italian.
Rooms - excellent. I had pool access. I recommend asking foe "end" room. That way you get a little more space outside and do not have to "share" a patio. Yes there are a few glitches with the rooms but nothing that would spoil enjoyment. I see that one guest complained about scratches on the bedside cabinet. A little unfair when the rooms have everything you need and more. Even charging station for mobiles etc with UK plugs.. A little mean with the tea bags - two per day of English breakfast but if you ask more are supplied readily.. The only real moan I would have with rooms is the towels and robes. They need replacing. Very tired. Otherwise excellent. Good to have open bathroom for the view and even better to have privacy blind when needed. Not everyone likes to bathe /use the WC in front of their partner. I should say that the bathroom is fully enclosed - just a window onto the rest of the room. Beach - not the best feature but I think they know that and make up for it with the pools which are all excellent. Would I come again - yes would I recommend - yes. Value for money exceptional. Tours quite pricey but good - I did Phi Phi and Phang Nga . 3,300 baht each for one person but wouldn't have missed them - especially the caves. All in all excellent and am on my last day here typing this. I would definitely return. Oh - nearly forgot about the bed. Best nights sleep ever in a hotel. Fabulously comfortable and huge!

Room Tip: If you have pool access ask for end room. Otherwise ask for Sala pool villa if available. They were all booked when I travelled
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Judith B
StarwoodPhuket, General Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Judith B,

Thank you for your fantastic review and the details you have shared with other travellers here.

It is wonderful to know that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for your positive feedback on our restaurants, rooms, our signature Heavenly Bed and service from our associates.

Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on your return trip to Phuket in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My girlfriend and I just returned from an incredible stay at the Westin Siray Bay. The property is approximately 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town but worlds away from everything at the same time. The moment you drive through the gates, you are transported to a place of charm, uniqueness and absolute beauty.

Arrival and check-in was flawless, handled by Jackie and his assistant. We were treated to a welcome beverage and a cool towel, both very welcomed after the drive from the airport. We were taken to our beautiful room by bellman, who also assisted us with our luggage and gave a complete intro/tour of our room, especially making special mention of the sunset view that we would have from our private balcony. Thanks for the heads up...we never missed a sunset during our stay!!

The rooms are spacious with a separate shower and tub. The tub has a window that looks into the bedroom but has a privacy blind, if so inclined.

The buffet breakfast is excellent! There was daily variety and therefore never became boring. The fresh bread and smoothies cannot be missed!

There are three pools and the beach area. We mainly used the Horizon pool (closest to lobby area) and thoroughly enjoyed our drinks at the Pool Bar and food service handled by Prego (Italian restaurant of the hotel). We also had snacks and coffees from Daily Treats, located next to the pool.

For exercise buffs, the walk around the property is great, as is the gym with its beautiful views and first-class equipment. Although there is not a stationed attendant, staff would come by every 10-15 minutes to ensure that everything was clean/wiped down, towels and cold water replenished.

We took an island tour with a private driver and we were very relieved to come back "home" after visiting other properties/beaches. Although some had incredible beaches with multi-hues of blue/green, they also had HOARDS of beachgoers. If you like having persons rubbing elbows with you on the beach, be my guest. The Westin had occupancy in excess of 80% during our stay but you could not tell...it was very peaceful and relaxing!

Highly recommended for a great stay in Phuket!!

1  Thank RafaATL

Dear RafaATL,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience with other travellers.

Your rewarding comments will certainly be passed to our team. Thank you for recommending our resort and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Excellent resort with a very helpful and friendly staff. If you want to go to Phuket, but want to avoid the hard partying crowd, this is absolutely the best. Located on the Southwest side of the Island just past Phuket Town, it is on the water. Very romantic. But, there are some problems. They will nickel and dime you to death with prices. Not too many freebees here. You are a bit isolated, so be prepared for longer trips to the hot spots. The electricity cuts off when you pull the room key, so if you are out of your room for a while, it will be very hot on arrival. The air conditioning won't go below 23.5c/74.3F, so it takes a long time to cool down to just shy of comfortable. But, beyond that, I recommend this place.

Room Tip: Don't fall for the expensive room with a little private pool. Its like a cold jacuzzi.
2  Thank Dallas M

Dear Dallas M,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay.

It is always nice to hear feedback from our guests. I hope you had a relaxing holiday staying with us. Normally in a hot climate, the air-conditioning takes only a few minutes to cool down the room.

Thank you for recommending our resort and I look forward to your return trip to Westin Siray Bay soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I wanted to get a relaxing getaway and are glad we chose this hotel. The staff were friendly, the service impeccable, the restaurants great quality (especially EEST), the day spa was awesome, and the tour desk extremely helpful etc. Beach front not really a feature of this hotel but the pools make up for it. Located in the quieter part of Phuket something that suited us well. We definitely recommend this place for anyone heading to Phuket!

Room Tip: Villa with plunge pool a nice touch

Dear Mani P,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for your kind words on restaurants, our associates, Heavenly Spa and the pool.

I hope to welcome you back to The Westin Siray Bay again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I loved staying in this hotel. The rooms are wonderful, big comfortable beds and pillows, excellent linen, great views of the bay. I enjoyed long baths in the tub while watching tv, very relaxing after a day working. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've ever experienced, so varied and of great quality. Good pools although not really a beach to swim in, which is disappointing. I was in a work trip and some of my colleagues said that their rooms had a very unpleasant smell (from the bay), but I didn't feel it in my room. Long walks to the main areas of the hotel, but you could always call for a ride in golf carts. Far from town but the hotel staff was always helpful, setting up transport for us. I got a great massage at the spa, of course it is expensive in a hotel and compared to the prices in Thailand, but I enjoyed it a lot. The hotel staff couldn't be more attentive and nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear MPCSMPCS,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us.

I am so happy to know that your stay at the Westin Siray Bay was comfortable. Your comments on breakfast are much appreciated by our kitchen team.

MPCSMPCS, thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you to Phuket in the near future.