This is a nice resort. We , family of four, stayed for 5 nights. Some highlights.
1) Siray, where Westin is located is south of Phuket. An hours journey from Phuket Airport by car. Its pretty remote but quite and tranquil. Hence, if you are looking for a happening place like those at Patong.. this is not the place nor the hotel to pick.
2) If you want to get out to Phuket town or anywhere else out.. you will need to either book seats ( THB100) at the hotels shuttle ( check with Concierge) or take a cab. Cab fare in Phuket is expensive.
3) Wifi is not free in your room, but seem to be free everywhere else at the hotel. Wonder why they cant extend the free service to rooms?
4) The hotel is clean, refreshing and well maintained. The staff are ever so helpful.
But note, the hotel is built on a hillside. You will need to walk on steep slopes , winding etc to get from one place to another. This can be a problem for elderly people. Of course, they have a buggy system.. which is quite efficient. But then, you have to wait during peak times.
5) The beach is a small one but clean and sufficient. No pedlars, no noise , no litter.
6)Finally, the Heavenly Spa is to die for. And the reception area at the Spa is what I look forward to when I go there..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Phuket Town
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket Phuket Town