“Why do I keep going back?!”

Premium Outlet Phuket
Ranked #86 of 107 things to do in Phuket Town
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Why do I keep going back?!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Every year I visit this place I think I'm going to get a good deal. Shoes on average are between 2000 and 5000bht and that's with their "30% discount"

It will be the last time I go there. It's overpriced and selection isn't that good.

Visited August 2013

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waste of time”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Don't even bother with this place. We looked at the reviews here and thought we'd give it a look over anyway. What a mistake, waste of Taxi money and there's nothing there at any good prices.

In all the brand name stores, it's all dead stock at full retail prices. ie. last seasons stock at full Australian retail store prices.

Don't waste your time. Shop online or go to one of the Premium Outlets in US/Australia.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank KOzols
Perth
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Worth a quick visit”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This isn't a massive factory outlet where everything is massively marked down - the shops are "Premium" compared to shopping in the other malls and markets. Prices are high for Thailand but cheaper than at home and never have a problem finding shoes/clothes in our sizes. The sport shops (Nike, Adidas etc) have a far better range than Australia.

The concrete/tiles on the floor are very slippery when wet (as we found out the hard way)

Visited June 2013
4 Thank BillsPhotography
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not really a factory outlet”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

To me and my family, a factory outlet is a great place to get great deals on clothes. Premium Outlet Phuket didn't have any deals. We should have learned from the name that Premium literally means "premium". We went during the off season in July 2013, and despite signs of SALE everywhere, the prices didn't seem like they were at a discount at all.

The entire place was well made, however it was clear that business was not booming. It had an eeriness to it and was not well maintained. Despite a lot of variety and great brands (there were also a lot of brands that I had not even heard of) we barely made a single purchase after walking around for an hour.

It's definitely worth a visit if you like window shopping (I certainly do not), and if you really need something and want a huge variety to choose from, it's a great place to shop. But if you're looking for a good deal, you've come to the wrong place.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank arjngpta
New Delhi, Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a waste of time and cab money.”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We thought it would be like the Tanger outlets in usa. Not even close. No good deals. Just a dull, empty block of space

Visited June 2013