“No Good Anymore”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“No Good Anymore”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went here not long after it opened and it was great. We brought heaps of stuff. We last went in 2011 and it had deteriorated a bit. This time was dreadful. Half of the shops are not even here anymore and the ones that are still open are just as expensive as any other shop. The staff are not really interested in helping and look bored to death. I wouldn't waste your time stopping here.

Visited April 2014

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Don't Bother!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have never spent less than 30mins in a shopping centre in my life (I like to shop!) but this does not even warrant 15mins of your time. There is nothing here - don't be fooled into thinking that "Premium Outlet" means shops like Ralph Lauren or Burberry. The staff in every shop we walked into were rude and disinterested. The prices are somewhat the same as home, if not more expensive. If you see the place on your way from the airport to your hotel, don't get excited, if I could rate the place a negative, I would!

Visited February 2014
6 Thank NBTraveller870
South Australia, Australia
161 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 588 helpful votes
“Only good if you find something you like!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

You will find Premium Outlets scattered all over Thailand and Phuket’s is on the Bypass road, you might have noticed it on your way in from the airport on the left hand side.

I have to say I have never been a fan of Phuket’s Premium Outlets. When they first opened it was just a concrete jungle, no shelter from the heat or rain and for me not really any shops I was interested in.

So after a few years I decided to go back and things have changed for the better. There are now more food and drink courts, shelter and new shops. My sister and I actually spent quite a few hours in here and did manage find some bargains at quite a few shops.

My favorite of course being the Espirit shop.

So is it worth going here, well yes if you can find things you like, but not really a place to take children or husbands unless they like following you into shop after shop after shop.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Cathy&Gary
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Give it a miss!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately it really is dropping off. The prices aren't anything special wholesale wise and the selection just isn't great. Head to a market and save the trip on this one.

4 Thank Sandor E
Singapore, Singapore
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Limited Selection; Bad Service”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

18 of us spent about 3 hours here on 26 Dec 2013. Not too bad if you are looking for sports related apparel, e.g. Nike, Adidas, etc. But nothing much else. And the discounts are not huge, unlike at outlet malls in the US.

The worst things about this place:
1. Poor service. Our past experience in Thailand is that service staff are generally polite and hospitable, so we were shocked at the rudeness and bad attitudes of the staff working in almost all the stores here. Some were outright rude and unhelpful. The worst for us was at Quicksilver and Speedo where they were unhelpful, obstructive and sarcastic.

2. Smelly food court. A strong stench hit us when we entered the airconditioned food court. It was so bad that at first we thought it was coming from the toilets inside. We moved to tables farthest away from the toilets, but realised that the stench was throughout the food court, not from the toilets (they were clean). The smell bothered us so much that we were unable to order and eat in the food court. We ended up sitting outside and perspiring profusely in the sweltering mid-day sun. The burgers and fried seafood from the food stands outside were alright.

Visited December 2013