Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort(Wichit)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$26
Cocoville Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
Casa Blanca(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$40
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Memory at On On Hotel(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$31
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ao Chalong Villa & Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$37
Sino House Phuket Hotel and Apartment(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$35
Priceline
Sino Inn Phuket(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
Priceline
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Priceline
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$193
US$160
US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Great stay in Twin Hotel. very helpful and kind employees.comfortable bed and clear.very good breakfast with a lot of thinks to eat.the wifi was very fast.quiet area of the hotel.All clear and nice.definitely I'll go back again

Stayed June 2014, traveled with a friend.

Room Tip: window side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ria S
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I booked and payed online and when I got there they said they did not have the booking reference even though I showed it to them on my smartphone via email. THEY HAD VERY LIMITED ENGLISH AT RECEPTION WHICH MAKES IT WORSE They took 1500 baht off me for 1 night. When I checked my credit card statement I discovered that the the website I booked through took 2500 as the hotel said that WE DID NOT SHOW UP AND WHEN ASKED TO CHECK THE CCTV , IT MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHED . The hotel was empty but if they are resorting to scamming backpackers , they are obviously doing pretty bad.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT LOTS OF PAPERWORK.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank irishchristy
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Although outlook are small, but nice. Guest are request vegetarian , but only 2 dishes for it. front desk officer are very rude on their attitude when their talking to guest. No hair-dryer for in-house guest. Get free Wi-Fi for in-house guest. Location very good. Air-con liking water while I'm in-house guest.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean with free internet access.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Juni0rYMei514
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here just for a couple of nights, nice centrally located hotel with more than enough space. Nothing special and not near the beach but if you just need somewhere relatively basic to lay your head this place is more than sufficient. Service is good, we had no problems with cleanliness. The bathroom is fine although the hot water seemed a little temperamental but nothing to worry about. We paid £19/night for room only. There are computers in the lobby that are free to use for 1 hour per day but this didn't seem to be monitored. Only real negative is that apparently the place is non smoking in rooms but there was a real stench of tobacco everywhere even in the bedding which was the only real let down. Don't let this be enough to put you off though, as I said the place is more than adequate as a somewhere to kip down in a great location for a few nights.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed in Twin Inn, same property, staff and owners as Twin Hotel, but a different building. The building was presented well with stone accents and artificial waterfalls all around, the staff was polite as well. We booked our room for 800 Baht per night which is the highest we've paid in 5 months of touring asia because we wanted a great sleep before our flight home. The hotel also has a nice pool and restaurant below and breakfast was included in the room rate.

Our room was very clean and well equipped with a fridge, TV, queen sized bed, hot water and a massive closet. The mattress was poor however. We had dinner in the room that evening due to exhaustion and most dinner locations were a fair walk away.

In the middle of the first night, we were woken up covered in ants that were biting my wife and I all over. The ants were all over the wall, bed frame, pillows and were even outside our door. The manager refused to admit the ants even existed, but gave us a refund on our one night and moved us up one floor after I put up a fuss at reception the next morning

The new room we were in appeared to have no ants, however we found out later that ants ran throughout the whole hotel including in our new room.

The breakfast that was provided alternates from a buffet to a fixed menu of only two items. Both breakfasts offer absolute bare choices that did not satisfy niether my wife or myself. You are better off going somewhere for breakfast.

Overall, don't be fooled by the brochures, the location is poor, the pricing does not reflect that you receive and the management is deceitful. Staff is friendly and aside from ants, the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Ideally, don't choose this hotel. But if you must, all rooms are pretty much the same, just check the mattress support and look for ants.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple