“Awesome Trips”

Ranked #113 of 202 Tours in Phuket Town
New Durham, New Hampshire
“Awesome Trips”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This is our first time to Phuket and we did enjoy our holidays there for six days although the weather was not fine. We have to say thanks the staff for the excellent prompt reply via emails communications which also provided satisfied services. The guide, Bee with excellent services and full of coursety and experiences, the crew is also good and friendly. I have already recommended my friends to join this company when they visit Phuket.

I give 5 stars for this trip in Phuket.

Visited January 2012

Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excursionspro is a good company.”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Dear every one, I am Mr. Jesada Jitjaroen, the owner of Jc.Tour Phuket. I have read some reviews about the Excursions pro Phuket which I have noticed that some one tried to damage them unfair, all of the the bad way writers never use the service of Excursionspro, but they say so many wrong things about them. . Even Excursionspro is our competitor, but we can say Excursionspro is a great tour company on the "Upper Class Level"

Mr. Jesada Jitjaroen
Jc.Tour Phuket.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jcphuket
Bali, Indonesia
“Great Tour, Never do wrong !!”
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Hi !!!

I am one person who used ExcursionPro. Service on 15 September 2011. I can say that " they never do wrong in my idea. It's a trustable agency and really professional in their Job. They made our Phuket Trip worthwhile.

Emillia