“Great!!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I hear some reviews say the ATV,s are a bit slow,
The best tip is to go in a small group and go when it's raining or when there is plenty of mud.
I think 1 hour is sufficient I had a great time,
Also pack a towel to clean yourself down after the fun.

2 Thank Richard K

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Best fun on my trip. As this was my first time on a quad bike it took a while to get used to the bike. Only booked an hour. Should have booked two instead. Lead rider could have gone a bit faster though

2 Thank William L
Mount Barker, South Australia, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A little slow for experienced riders”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and 2 early teenage boys did the 2 hour ATV at Phuket park. The first hour was very slow and not too exciting however the 2nd hour was better. Still slow but plenty of water, mud and tight tracks. My wife enjoyed it but I would have liked to have gone a bit faster. It would be good if there were different leaders for different levels of experience but that is probably hard with small groups. A good few hours out and about.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great day out however could be improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We booked directly via the tour web page and paid the quoted amounts. However reading some previous reviews options to book the tour are available in the street at discounted rates. My bad as I should have down more research on costs. Anyway pick up was on time which is always a good thing. I will not explain the details of the tour as this is covered extensively on a previous post.

We arrived at base camp with only another couple in our group. Both newbies to ATVs. As we had a small group I thought the pace would move along nicely. Wrong! We moved at almost walking pace for some kilometres which was boring. We did have a couple of drink stops and some fun with the guides however. Once we reached a waterfall where we took a dip the group split. Thank god. That's were the fun started for my son and I. We had the ATV running up a river and reasonable pace which was tricking in some sections. Then we mad our way up to the main road and continued through villages and plantations. This was the highlight of the tour. It's a great adventure and safety is paramount which I respect. However perhaps rider experience should be considered also prior to organising the groups for the day. Lunch was ordinary for the price paid. Sandwiches with ham and spreadable cheese! Some fruit and snacks. Nothing to write home about. The day was good but could be great with some small modifications to the tour speed when newbies are involved and food selection.

1 Thank VenetianAussie
Macksville, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Second time around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just returned from our 4 th trip to Phuket and my second time with ATV Adventures ,, once again a fantastic day,, This time I took my wife on the back as a passenger for the 3 hr tour and she loved every minute of it,, went on different tracks from the first time and so much to see , we even crossed paths with a working Elephant, Guides were great as usual and made the whole day a fun filled experience, we will definitely be back

1 Thank Vulcan90049