“Wonderful and awesome service”
Review of 2W Cafe & Hostel

2W Cafe & Hostel
Cape Town, South Africa
“Wonderful and awesome service”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here the last week of April. At first it was planned for a 2 day stop. Then we extended for another day.

After we came back from Koh Yao Yai, we stayed another few nights. Simply because we felt so comfortable and welcome.

The ladies and gents behind the counter went way beyond with their help and advice. Their ready smiles and efficient service never felt forced and you always feel welcome.

May, the owner helped me out through a spot of trouble for which I will be eternally grateful. Again, thank you.

I hope to find myself back at 2W hostel.. Because I know that it will be like getting together with old friends.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Allkote

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Last February was my 1st stay at 2W. Travelled with my sister for her birthday treat. Place was great, yes it's small but AMAZING service & great location.I really enjoyed my stay there.
The hostel is clean, nice hang out space & cafe. Brownies & coffee are super delicious.
2W staff (May, Mi Young, Vanessa, Tao) were extremely friendly & helpful.
Would stay here again if I find myself again in Phuket

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank AslizaAlwi
Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Last February was my second stay at 2W. And all I'm gonna say is, this place is still very good. Still the best, and still our fave so far. May and the staff is just really friendly, and helpful as usual. A simple thing like the way they smile to you, and when they greet you and asking how are you or what are you doing today are just really priceless. It's kind of hospitality that I can't find in the other hostels. So, thanks thanks thanks a lot for a very nice place to stay. Keep expanding, and good luck for everything, and see ya next time! ;)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lisnandia
Split, Croatia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I only stayed for 4 nights in Phuket town. Even though the room I got was small in size it was still cozy. The staff is awesome and helpful, they have a lot of tips and always greet you with a smile.
Beaches are on the south-west part of the island and you can take a local bus for 35 Baht.
This is a great hostel if you're looking for some peace and quiet on the south part of Thailand.
Should I ever return, I'm definitely staying here!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Solist_VL
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stayed here at the end of January, 2014 and it's coziness grew on us. First, our room was small! No, not small, I would call it tiny, like we had to walk over the bed to get to the window and balcony! We also had a ensuite which also impacted our actual living area. But having said that, the staff are awesome, they could not have been more helpful and kind. And yes, I would recommend it and would stay here again. The location is great for exploring Phuket town, to get to the beaches by local buses, it is a 15 minute walk and about a 40 minutes bus ride to reach Patong Beach.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are small but don't let that stop your visit.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Spent one night here on my way home to Canada. Place was great - yes, it's small - but GREAT service and great location. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Staff were helpful in finding local food choices (market across the street) and booking airport transfer. Would stay here again if i find myself in Phuket.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Phuket Town, Thailand
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Me and my girfriend stayed here twice. The first time we made a mistake in our booking (our fault). We booked one day wrong. When they discovered our mistake they just moved that day without any surcharge. The staff made this an amazing place to stay, nothing is to much and they will help you whenever they can. If you want to do a day trip they help you book it, the same for the ferry to phi phi island or shuttle bus to the airport. I certainly recommend this place because you get very good value for your money.

Keep u the good work guys :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple