“Tasty Thai Food and Good Atmosphere”

Crepetown & Super Grill Bar
Ranked #590 of 855 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 November 2013

If you like authentic thai food taste, I think here's a good choice. Tom yum Koong Noodle is very nice, spicy and yummy. "Larb Salmon" is recommended, it's Thai fusion, raw salmon with spicy and thai herbs.

Also vary of food selections, they have bubble milk tea..taste is lovely.
My friend also tried Hot Nutella milk foam. she like it too.
Service is ok, quick food serving as cook fresh.

Easy to travel, walk only 15 minutes from Patong beach to Jungceylon.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This grill looks ok and the pictures looks good aswell and with their high prives i was expecting a good burger... it was the most boring burger, no taste and slightly under cooked. Large portion of cheap french fries but they where way to salty....

1  Thank Lars J
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We walked past the restaurants and saw a poster to cook your own food on a stove thing. It is a buffet and you can order as much as you want for 425 bhat per adult and 200 bhat per child. If you order too much and you do not finish it you get a 200 bhat fine per person.

You basically order meat that you grill and vegetables is cooked in water on the side of the drill. It is hard to describe but it is a Asian fondu. The beef was a bit tough, the pork and chicken is ok. Prawns tasted a bit funny so I was not keen. The meat is raw. It was fresh. You can also order rice, chips, chicken nuggets too. It also includes soft drinks and desert.

For the price, it is good value. It took a while to cook the food. The interest soon wore off. It was fun for the kids. The food is a bit bland as you just cook it on the grill. The quality of the meat is ok. You sit outside so it can be a bit warm with a cooker in front of you.

Now that we have tried it once, I don't think we would go back.

2  Thank AndrewFromEngland
Reviewed 17 March 2013

So many crepes, and once i tried some of their burgers and what they called Hot plates.. they are nice and tasty ^^ , gd things are get one beer free after bought two of them in happy hrs.

1  Thank Crepetown
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

On arrival we were not greeted very kindly by the staff, instead we had to go and fetch our own menu because the 5 of them were too busy talking to each other (the place was empty).
I was amazed by the choice of flavours of iced tea on the menu, so we chose an iced tea and a crepe each.
When my partner went to the counter to order the guy was rude and started laughing about my partner to the other staff. After 5 minutes of miscommunication because he was too busy laughing and joking we eventually ordered.
To my surprise my partner came back with a pre packed iced tea, nothing special at all.
The crepes came in their take away packaging even though we were eating in. They were overdone and crispy, and mine didn't even contain all of the ingredients it was supposed to, there were only 3 ingredients to it!
I suggest if you want a crepe, go to a street vendor, nicer, cheaper and better service!