“Difference Is Quality ... All Cuisines Under One Roof In Town ...”

Al Basha Restaurant
Ranked #611 of 800 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
patong
“Difference Is Quality ... All Cuisines Under One Roof In Town ...”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Dinner was great with my family. My family have different taste in cuisines and at this restaurant we tried Western, European, Italian, Arabian, Thai, Indian cuisines and sea food. we tried quiet a-lot restaurant in Phuket including pizza & pasta etc. I found one and only rich taste at this restaurant. quality and serving if I compare to other places.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mojibutt

“friendly atmosphere at this place just never to forget.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Me and my friends were staying at Saitin Plaza. We were 8 friends came to Phuket, Thailand from Melbourne, Australia for holidays and enjoyment. On our first day during
shopping we came across really great restaurant in Malin Plaza. It was really spacious place and it can easily accommodate at least 100 customers easily. Restaurant offers Arabian, western cuisine and sea food. All of us place our orders one by one and first we thought it will be expensive but when we receive our orders it was enough for two of us to eat one dish, and each of us started eating each other dishes and it was delicious. One of the order taker Rahul asked us if we are interested in drinks so we had our drinks. We stayed in phuket for atleast 6 days and pretty much four days we ate at this restuarant. All of us aren't going to forget pizza and great cuisines and service that they provided us. We met to all staff and noticed that they are all friendly and polite to every customers. On our last day we had our last dinner at this restaurnat and met another really nice staff Moji. Nice and have great sense of humor. pretty much till closing we had great time time and enjoyment with staff. but we will never forget this place, Moji and Rahul. Next year if we are coming back to Thailand we will visit this place for sure.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Muhammad U
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food - not so great crowd”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Food at this place is 5 star. I visited this place on both my trips to Phuket. Good middle eastern and Indian food. Price was competitive but serving size was large (good thing specially when one is with a big group). Tried Thai food this time - though good it wasn't really authentic (well I should have expected that).

The place is nice - very close to bangla road. It seemed more like a guys hangout place. Nicely decorated though it was clear on both my visit that this is not a place for family (specially dinner time).

Visited October 2013
1 Thank h_atlanta
singapore
“Pricey but Nicey”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We found this restaurant while walking outside the Jungceylon Mall in Patong. The Hotel staff roams around the area to invite people politely to their restaurant. Its a bit weird but pleasant for a Hindi Native person to hear Hindi from a person in non Hindi Speaking Country. So as we met their guy, we went to this restaurant. The staff is very nice and friendly, the kind who would crack a joke and laugh with you and you will have a good time there. I read on their menu which was a thesis huge book ranging from Indian, to European, to Middle eastern and ofcourse thai cuisine. Thank fully we were vegetarian so we did not have to go through whole. We went there twice when we were in Phuket. In first visit we just order Tea and snacks and Take away. Food was awesome and well packaged. Next time we went for full fledged dinner and the food was so good that I think we ate food for 4 people. Food was heavy on Oil but taste will make you ignore it. Not a posh setting and interior but a very cosy, casual dinning. You will whole staff smiling all the time even though the timings of the place is 10 am to 5 am. I would visit there again inspite of the high cost of food. I will visit to see happy faces and share a good time with everyone and ofcourse to hear Punjabi speaking people. :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank maktuub
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delivery Service to hotel”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

As we were walking near the shopping area near Hilton, someone gave us an Indian food menu, recommending to either dine or order a delivery service to the hotel. So, we called the restaurant, ordered food, did some shopping and head back to hotel. Just in time for the food to arrive. We came down to the lobby, got our food and paid the guy. As we were checking our order before he left, the delivery guy had a call from his boss. We all realized that some food was still at the restaurant.

The delivery guy apologized and said he'd be back in 10-15min with the rest of the food. We had no choice but said okay, more so since we had paid him in full. So, 15minutes later, he came back as promised. The dinner was heavenly & heavy. We ate at our leisure (He did bring some paper plates & cutlery.)

A bit expensive but great food.

Please note that this review is for `Food delivery to hotel' . I did not want to rate the `restaurant', as I did not visit the restaurant. I had clicked as `average' for I am unable to submit my review without rating the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013