“A warm welcome”

Ranked #2 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Phuket Town
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A warm welcome”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My wife and I came across this lovely cafe by accident. It is located just along from the Phuket Thaihua (Chinese) Museum and well worth a visit if you are looking for a friendly welcome and a great cup of tea. We were introduced to the proprietor's wife (who makes the cakes), child, father and nephew. 2 cups of Earl Grey tea, a pot of Oolong tea and 2 rice cakes - all for 70Baht !

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ADBNorthampton

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Bali, Indonesia
“Just like home, great family place”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

After a few months living in Phuket we have been to many cafes in the island. In Phuket town there are many coffee places but this is by far the friendliest and most relax of all. Its a great place to stop for coffee or tea, some sweets and they have a small menu as well.
My children love this place we come here as often as we can, the family that runs it is friendly and helpful, a must if you are in Phuket town.
The location is on Krabi road just after the Thaihua Museum on the same side of the road. Try the waffle is very good and cheap too, and the Thai style coffee with condensed milk is good too.

• Visited July 2013
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Lovely coffee shop”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Walk part by ancient. The building is a old style building. the owner is a very nice guys,he showed me around his house. The drinks and Chinese cake delicious and I will go back there for sure.

• Visited June 2013