“Best Massaman Curry So Far”
Review of Eleven Two & Co.

Eleven Two & Co.
Ranked #25 of 903 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Found this little spot driving about on my mo Ped. Looked very up market and the kind of place you would see in soho London, staff greated me with smiles and had a little chat before I sat, witch was nice as I am travelling alone. I ordered massaman curry with sticky rice Hot but was fantastic, really depth of flavour and spice. Couple of nice ice cold beers perfect match. The bill was very reasonable, well worth going too. It's set in a great location in phukett old town. With lots of oldy world shops and a couple of nice bars playing live music.

1  Thank dmorros

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance, what a find. It's housed in a lovely colonial/industrial space. I had the Tom Yam Kung with grilled salmon - heaven. My husband has the chicken rice which was delicious. My three year old had their spaghetti with a tomato based sauce. I've never seen him eat so well. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. A must eat in Phuket Town.

1  Thank P0nza1
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance last week. We were all a bit hot and bothered after a busy morning of sight seeing. What a find.The space is lovely with a colonial/industrial vibe. Great drinks and delicious food the Tom Yam Hung with grilled salmon was divine. My husband had the chicken rice which was pretty special too. My three year old had the pasta with a tomato based sauce - it's the biggest meal he's ever eaten. A must eat in Phuket Town.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We just popped in here out of the blazing sun for a couple of drinks. The Young Coconut juice was served in the coconut (chilled though), a nice touch that added to the laid back atmosphere and guaranteed freshness. The staff were attentive and spoke good English. The restaurant itself was clean and cool. Definitely recommended if you want to get off the boiling hot streets for something to cool down with.

1  Thank RikBrown
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Lunch here was very nice.Friendly warm staff.Place looked spotless and modern.We had classic thai dishes which were well presented and had lots of flavour.My basil fried chicken/rice was just a bit too spicy!The house white wine was very good.Im sure this place will do well.Cheers.