Outside of the main town, Manit organized our airport transfer and ferry ride to make things easier. He took us fishing and had a meal organized, just in case we did not catch anything (which we did not!).
My travelling partner and I bought fruit and Manit's wife cut it up for us for breakfast the next morning....great service.
Rooms were very spacious, and the french press coffee was excellent.
Breakfast is very minimal, and needs work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summer Breeze Inn is a small cosy family hotel in the Iravadee Village in Phuket Town, Thailand. Close to the Phi Phi Island Ferry, it has five rooms, each with its own character. Guests are given their own front door key, and we try our very best to make everyone feel very much at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Summer Breeze Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel Phuket/Phuket Town