I spent one night at the Summer Breeze en route to Phi Phi and very much enjoyed the experience. Manit met me at the airport and, once checked in, took me on an excellent tour of the south and west coasts and Phuket beaches. He brought me to an excellent beachside local restaurant for dinner - enjoy the yellow rice, its good and spicy. Manit and family are wonderful, and being based in a small hotel in a rural village while within 5 minutes of Phuket downtown was ideal. I strongly recommend it to all and look forward to enjoying it again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summer Breeze Inn is a small cosy family hotel in the Iravadee Village in Phuket Town, Thailand. Close to the Phi Phi Island Ferry, it has five rooms, each with its own character. Guests are given their own front door key, and we try our very best to make everyone feel very much at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Summer Breeze Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel Phuket/Phuket Town