If you are a business owner traveling on your own money, or a couple with a modest budget this is a good hotel for you. The other reviews talk about how helpful Manit the owner is. We found him to be true to the reviews. The hotel is in a residential area that is generally quite with almost zero traffic after 9:00 PM. We were there three nights. One night the teens across the street had their music up a bit too loud for me, but I am likely one of the most light sleepers ever. My wife did not even know there was music across the street until I mentioned it, then she had to focus and listen to hear it.
We had business in Phuket Town so this place was ideal for us, out of town yet easy to access the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summer Breeze Inn is a small cosy family hotel in the Iravadee Village in Phuket Town, Thailand. Close to the Phi Phi Island Ferry, it has five rooms, each with its own character. Guests are given their own front door key, and we try our very best to make everyone feel very much at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Summer Breeze Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel Phuket/Phuket Town