Cost 300 a night for a dorm room, without proper walls (pretty noisy). Floor makes it sound like there is an elephant trek going on in the hallway. No towels provided, unlike nearly every other hostel/guesthouse. Double room is at minimum 700, vastly overpriced compared to other places, ironically not really good for budget backpackers. Not allowed to take own food and drink into the hostel, makes no sense when backpacking especially how expensive their food was. Bed was comfortable and clean with hot showers, no complaints about the staff, WiFi also very good. If your on a budget stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just opened: Contemporary Thai / Chinese fusion boutique hostel, conveniently located in the centre of Phuket town. Great value with sophistication! Very welcome to Phuket Backpacker. We are centrally located in the bustling heart of Phuket Town. A town rich with Thai culture & history. We offer a home away from home. With our newly renovated property we offer our guests clean & comfortable accommodation set in a contemporary boutique Asian fusion style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Phuket Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phuket Backpacker Hotel Phuket
- Phuket Backpacker Phuket Town