My wife and I stayed here for a week last year and I'm ashamed to say I'm only now getting around to this review. Hannah & Rainer run a great small hotel with what must be the best restaurant on the island. The food is first class - I understand that Hannah and Rainer ran city centre fine dining restaurants in Germany before moving to the island.
The rooms are fairly simple and the pool area is quite small but all in all a great location for a short break.
Hannah in particular went the extra mile for me when I had a little local difficulty with an incident with my hire car. Thanks again and sorry for the long delay in writing this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura