I Have a holiday home on Fuerteventura and discovered this Restaurant quite by accident a few years ago. My wife and I, together with our two daughters went for dinner the next evening.We have eaten in many fine restaurants in our time, but this rates up there with the best. Ingrid and Rainer are wonderful hosts, and we visit their excellent restaurant at least once every week we are on the island.The food is to die for, and Rainer is definitely "King of the sauces". Ingrids knowledge of wine is incredible, and as such I seldom even look at the extensive wine list, but simply ask her to chose something suitable. She has not let me down yet!
I am looking forward to seeing Ingrid and Rainer soon and enjoying their excellent hospitality again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura