We spent part of this year's holidays (December 2012), 5 days in the El Patio. It is a peaceful and uniquely built in the style of an inn. The kind hospitality of the owners and the excellent breakfast have added even more to the spacious and very comfortable room. Some of the balconies and the pool face south making it ideal for the winter months. It was a truly lovely stay. It is located in Lajares, a bit further from the beaches but in a 10-20 min drive from several different locations of interest. Highly highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura