We were recommended this restaurant & went there with expectations!! The food was good but brilliant certainly not worth the 142€ we paid for a 3 course meal with a bottle of house red!! Mind you they did lay on entertainment in the guise of Hannah a co owner who was drunk when we got there & continued to get more drunk as the evening went on, not a pretty sight!! She was so drunk she couldn't even make a coffee at the end of our meal!
A large table of 10 people were allowed to smoke in the restaurant & so did the owner after he had finished his culinary delights. Apparently the no smoking ban has arrived in Lajares.
All in all NOT a very pleasant experience & not one we will be repeating or recommending!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura