We are 63 year old 'empty nesters' who have lived in Tenerife for 20 years and had the choice of our first Christmas 'Home Alone'.
Large hotels and cruises are in our opinion 'soulless' and we love certain types of food which sadly are harder to find than of 'yesteryear'.
Having spent two weeks in the comfort of Hanna Ingrid and Rainer's purpose built and modern luxurious surroundings, I cannot compliment them highly enough.The food is magnificent and other reviews here must be read to fully appreciate Rainer's genius.
We are not easy to please, but we leave our new 'Home from Home' absolutely full of praise for their superbly run and wonderful establishment.
Be prepared for amusement. People with limited sense of humour do not come here ! Whilst privacy is always ensured the subtle family interactions are part of this unique situation.
Walking is a must, between meals, driving is a pleasure due to lack of population and hence cars.
I have travelled the world but never felt the necessity to air my views before.
A must for foodies ! !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura