I'm almost sorry to share this secret with you, because El Patio is as intimate and elegant a place as you could ever hope to find. My boyfriend and I went there to escape a stressful lifestyle and came back completely refreshed. The decor is peaceful, everything is done with real taste, and the food is just astonishing. The owners treat you like a friend and we had some very entertaining evenings! We'll definitely be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura