We booked two nights with the special including dinner, we should have stayed longer!
The hotel is small but really nice and very well presented.The resteraunt is top class, the food is as good as I have had anywhere, if not better. Hanna Ingrid and Rainer (Rainer is the Chef) who own El Patio are great people who make you feel you have known them for years and make you very welcome. The quality of the food and hotel make a stay here real value for money. We will definatley visit El Patio again next time we visit the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a treasure in the canary islands. Best food with daily changing dishes, with german and spanish influences, cooked by owner and chef Rainer Feuchter. Luxurios surrounding, large wine list with Bordeaux Chateaus. 6 large hotel rooms with aircond. and heating, protected pool terrace, best service by Hanna. An unforgettable atmosphere. Quietness! Feel privat in your own villa! Beaches to reach in 5 minutes! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your El Patio de Lajares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Patio De Hotel Lajares
- El Patio De Lajares Fuerteventura