All reviews swimming lessons on arrival business hotel per day very comfortable stay leisure facilities excellent stay lounge area good size reception staff aztec west breakfast was excellent afternoon tea business trip lovely hotel family room stayed for one night
Reviewed 8 August 2018

About 25 of us stayed in the hotel on Friday 3rd August on the eve of my daughters wedding. We have a meal which was excellent everyone enjoyed the food. The next day the hotel manager was amazing he allowed my daughter to have a room to prepare for her wedding, have her make up and hair done and gave us bottles of water while we were doing it. This was especially kind of him as we had not booked the wedding there, although they did have a wedding booking and the room looked lovely. I can't thank the staff enough for how they treated us all I can do is highly recommend this hotel, its manager and all the staff

3  Thank Dorset60
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Was invited to the Hilton DoubleTree for afternoon tea, this was one of the nicest afternoon teas that my wife and I have ever had the sandwiches and scones were lovely we also had a smoothie with it which made it a little different.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived and checked in... all seemed well. We went to our room left our luggage and went to eat something before it was too late. After eating we were all tired so decided to go to bed.. woke up in the morning and well... this is when it all started. The shower head was mouldy... the bath plughole was mouldy... the toilet still had a black ring around the waterline.... as though it had not been cleaned I a while. Then only to find that there was someone's bogie on my pillowcase. Just awful... everything was just wrong.... The Manager Clodagh... was very helpful and very apologetic... at the end of the day the cleaning department need to ensure the rooms are properly cleaned!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CheekyEllie
Reviewed 4 August 2018

One night stay on business recently, check in was quick and easy, the room was clean and spacious and the shower was very powerful. The gym is small but well equipped and air conditioned which was a relief in the recent heat. The bed was really comfy and I slept like a baby!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I really am not one for eating at Hotels near motorways but since my family were staying here for 2 nights with 2 young children I thought it would be the easiest option.

Firstly..no parking fee (Non Resident), Amazing!. A friendly Greeting with a cold drink when we entered the hotel and a very open cool well spaced lounge area which was clean and what one would expect but often don't see in this kind of hotel.

There was 8 of us for supper and the choice was pretty amazing as there are a few different menus to choose from. Having children, this is always a problem but not this time...we are kinda fussy eaters and I really feel I know food and I can honestly say we were all extremely happy with the choices we all made.
The staff knew how to handle the big table and were so pleasant that I could relax and just let the staff do there job.
The evening was not rushed and was very well paced between course. We all had different main courses and a few starters which arrived perfect on hot plates (a must) and at the same time. I had the Belly of Pork which I can well recommend & my partner the Scallop's which also was a real treat (They do know how to produce top quality food here I promise you).
It was not so expensive & great value for money. The restaurant was very busy and this does tell me that all the stuff can work well together here as a team.

SO……………..We will be back?.....YES! and I'm so glade I have found a place I can eat and have family stay.

OH! u have to try the 'Lemon Posset' its pretty good and something I need to make. ALL thumbs up from the Moseley family. THANKS YOU GUYS for a really special evening.

• Trip type: Travelled with family