“thoroughly enjoyable and a great day”

Delta Force Paintball South Bristol
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Backwell
More attraction details
Owner description: Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Bristol is a five star accredited member of the UK Paintball Association. Located right next to the airport, within easy reach of the M5 it's incredibly easy to get to! We regularly invest back into our centre to ensure we provide you with the most exciting themed scenarios and excellent equipment. With our 100% safety record you are guaranteed an amazing day of paintball with no risk!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thoroughly enjoyable and a great day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I've been tobthis paintball centre 3 times now and plan to come back for the fourth soon:) my friends and I find it so enjoyable and it is such a wlnderful day out:) I would also like to comment on how attractive and friendly some of the marshalls are:) their spirit really adds to the enjoyment and it is an amazing experience overall:)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Abi W
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball South Bristol, responded to this review, 19 December 2014
You and your team seem to be avid paintballers and have become part of the Delta Force family. Delta Force Paintball strives for the highest level of customer service, and I am pleased to hear that our staff have lived up to our expectations. I have passed your comments on to the centre staff and manager, as we are sure they will be thrilled to hear of your kind words. We look forward to having the group back, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

The Delta Force Paintball Team

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great adrenaline day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Took my son and his mates for his 12th birthday they all had an amazing time. Yes the paintballs went quickly in the first round or two (be prepared to purchase more) but as occassions like these only comes once a year you just have to plan for it.

I think the game play is well thought out - the players get quick short breaks after every couple games to give them a breather or purchase more paintballs. The staff were BRILLIANT and very HELPFUL, a BIG thanks to you all, especially for my hotwater bottle :)

The setting is great out in the woods with 14 different play zones - personally I can't fault it as our day went very well.

1 Thank uknowitstrue
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball South Bristol, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
We are honoured you chose to book your son's 12th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball, and it seems they all thoroughly enjoyed their first experience with us. We host thousands of birthday parties for children every year, and strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, from the children playing to the parents waiting at base camp. We have passed your fantastic review on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be thrilled to read your kind words. We look forward to your return in the near future, for another day of action packed fun.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“OK but..........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Bought this as a Christmas present for my son, who eventually booked it for a saturday in early October.
We were well impressed with the location ( open woodland), the organisation of the site, the marshalls who were very friendly and focused on health and safety and the facilities.
We had two ladies with us who found the day very "alpha male" orientated!
The games were good but because our googles/ helmets kept steaming up, this spoilt our experience and actually ruined two of the games.The guns we used also kept jamming many times, which again spoit a game or two. Lots of people metion the pizza's at lunch time, these need to be ordered and paid for ,and did not come as part of our coupon. The alternative was a pot noodle....say no more!
It should also be noted that when you are hit by a paint ball, it can hurt!
Overall a fairley good experience, but given the steaming goggles and jamming guns not sure if would go again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rockdad12
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball South Bristol, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Delta Force is sorry that your group had trouble with the goggles steaming up on the day. We would like to mention that we are in the process of developing an even better full head helmet that will best suit our players needs for the best paintball experience ever, so it's just a matter of finding the correct design and getting it out onto our fields. We are saddened that not your entire group enjoyed the day as much as most our players do, we hope to see the to see the ones that did enjoy it, back on the paintball field, for another day of action packed fun.

Ilminster, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun - but at a price!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Took my son and his friends for his birthday and had a thoroughly enjoyable day. Location was great and staff were very good. My only gripe is the way the package was sold to me making me believe I had purchased a whole days entertainment for my son and his friends at ten pounds a head - which was not the case!! I then had to purchase paintballs at 9.99 per child just for 100 (which lasted one game!) so basically my sons 14th birthday cost more than his other 13 birthdays put together!! ! The day was great though - you just need to be prepared to spend ALOT of money!!

Visited July 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball South Bristol, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
We are pleased to hear you chose to host your son's birthday party, at Delta Force Paintball, and that the day was enjoyed, immensely. We do apologise that the costs were not in line with your expectations. As I'm sure you will see by having a look at other paintball centres in the region, these are standard costs involved with a day of paintball. You can of course limit the costs for the day by setting yourself a budget for paintballs for the day and then ration these paintballs out between games. What most parents do to reduce costs for their children’s paintball events is to let the parents of the other kids in the group know that you will be providing a certain amount of paintballs on the day and if they would like to purchase any extra paintballs to bring along some pocket money, on the day. We hope to have the boys back for another action filled day of paintball.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great day for adults and kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have now been to this particular paintball venue twice now and found the staff, the games, venue and safety at an extremely high level and as a safety officer / inspector I could not fault any part of it. The staff especiallly are fantastic and I would especially like to thank the manager "Tiny".
I organized for my local youth football team to go as a treat and we all had an excellent day lots of bruises but lots more fun.
Again a massive Thankyou to Tiny and his great team for making our day great, and we will be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank wayne g
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your experience, each time you return, to Delta Force Paintball. It seems you have become part of the Delta Force Paintball family, and are quite an avid paintballer. We are thrilled that you and the football club all thoroughly enjoyed the day, and we look forward to having the team back, for another adrenaline fueled battle, on the paintball field.