Seymour Arms Blagdon
Ranked #2 of 6 Blagdon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Rooms small and cramped, food straight from Brakes Brothers, and poor beer. And right on a busy main road with lorries thundering past all night long. Very over priced for what it is. Very poor value and the staff were far from pleasant with one bar maid in particular very rude to another customer, definitely would'nt go here again

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Tigi_Higgins

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed here mid week in October as I was attending a course at Coomb Lodge.
It really was a home away from home. Lovely and clean and comfy. What puts it above other b&b's I have stayed at is - the food (delicious breakfast and the ribs I had for dinner were melt-off-the-bone tender and juicy) and the service. Chris, Jo and the lady behind the pub were so friendly. Chris kindly offered dropped me off at Coomb Lodge both days of my course although it is about a 5 minute walk. They also offered to have dinner waiting for me when I arrived late. I heartily recommend Seymore arms and it is very good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank NickMikeburger
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed for two nights in the Seymour Arms as we were attending a friend's wedding nearby. We had a wonderful stay, and really could not fault the place. We took a bus from Bristol Temple Meads, which dropped us off literally outside the door of the Seymour Arms, so whilst it is in the middle of nowhere in beautiful countryside, it is still very easily accessible. On our first afternoon we went for a long country walk, then came back to a wonderful dinner. The food really was lovely. I could not recommend the smoked trout highly enough - it is locally caught and delicious. The owners were so helpful and friendly - they even offered us a lift to the wedding. The other staff were lovely too. The breakfast was also delicious - my only complaint was that it finished at 9am, and I like long lie-ins! The rooms were good too - spacious, comfortable and very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hannah K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blagdon
Lyncombe Lodge Hotel & Restaurant
#1 of 1 in Litton
Plume of Feathers
Plume of Feathers
#6 of 6 in Blagdon

Been to Seymour Arms Blagdon? Share your experiences!